Born and raised in the big town of Fort Worth, Texas, I left the open roads and never ending grass to venture off into the high traffic city life.  Now as a senior Finance major at the University of San Francisco, I thrive in search of innovative technology and experiences. 

My current position in the Accounting and Business department at the University of San Fransisco has fruitfully enhanced what I have learned. I am able to contribute to projects that have substantial decision making tools, such as creating visually appealing charts on the change in the University's expenditures. This experience has heightened my skills from working daily with Microsoft Excel, Concur,and IBM's Cognos.

I love to travel and want to have traveled the entire world before I become old. I love the adventure of walking around new places and venturing to territory outside of the touristy activities. I love the international lands and being able to view the differences and be able to communicate with other people, even if I can't speak the language. All I have take is a little translation book and my non-verbal communication skill and I can travel anywhere!

I am looking forward to starting my career in investment banking or financial planning and analyst, where I can develop new skills and refine my current ones. My dream is to lead the world's positive changes through investments in people, start-ups, and ideas.